July
 |
| God bless America and this sweet face. |
 |
| Spent my favorite holiday at Ben's family lake house at High Rock |
 |
I turned 23! And came home to the best present ever from my Best! If only I had a green thumb... I am determined to figure out how to keep orchids alive one of these days.
Banner Elk, NC |
 |
| Celebrated Meg's 24th birthday in Banner Elk, NC. THIS TRIP WAS UNREAL AMAZING. I don't even know what to say about the next 100 pictures... |
 |
| We stayed in our very own castle for the weekend! This is actually Meghan and Kerrigan's neighbor's VACATION home... |
Nothing says fancy like lion gargoyles
 |
| Just a casual front yard landscaping job |
 |
| Guest House straight ahead, Castle entrance to the right. |
 |
| Repunzel's Repunzel's let down your hair |
 |
| Firepit/Patio |
 |
| Clearly, I can't get enough of this estate. |
 |
| I thought the outside was incredible until I explored the inside (on repeat, the whole time)... |
 |
| This was one of those experiences that can truly never adequately be retold or described. This house is impeccable and I am SO thankful to have had the opportunity to enjoy it with such special company. |
 |
| Early morning hike |
 |
| Do you see why this trip was out of this world indescribable?? Thank you SO much Meghan for letting me celebrate your birthday with you :) |
 |
Sad day for this girl! All 4 of these boys packed up and hit the road. Said farewell to Ben after getting one last Vintage21 visit in together. Ben left for Chicago for a 3 month training program for his job prior to indefinitely moving to Atlanta. I then headed to say bye to my Dad and furry brothers who left for Greer, SC for his job. WAH!
August
 |
| Nay to the rescue - truly! One weekend after my Dad and Ben moved away, Rene' booked a ticket to visit for a long weekend. Oh how I miss you! Wish I could have you here with me always! |
 |
| No more than 24 hours after her arrival, we packed up (again) and headed to Wrightsville |
 |
| Love you! |
 |
| Just when I thought it couldn't get much better, my beloved Julia booked a ticket to visit for the very next weekend. My two favorite Texans come visit me in NC back to back weekends?? Heavenly! |
 |
| Of course I had to take this NC first timer to Chapel Hill - Go Heels Go America! |
|
|
Beyond grateful for you and your friendship and this special time spent with you! It's now my turn to visit you in the city of weird - Austin!
Rafferty Wedding
 |
| My date to Stephen and Amber's Wedding |
 |
| Honey Sheree! |
 |
| Got to witness Stephen and Amber Rafferty get hitched! Perfect wedding with my perfect family that I adore! |
|
|
 |
| Meghan and I pulled off the best prank of all time. I will post the video and explanation at a later date - it's too good not to exclaim to the world (Kate may think otherwise). |
 |
We were mini stars and got our 5 minutes of fame in a realtor marketing video. Kate may have gained a few more than 5 minutes as she was under the impression she was the lead "actress" with the fake script we created. Video, script, and explanation to follow one day..
September
 |
| Mom turned 50!! And she's still fabulous as ever! |
 |
| We spent the rest of Labor Day weekend at the lake! |
 |
| Labor on Labor Day for this beautiful new mama! September 3, Eden Kyle Cucinella entered the world. |
 |
| Eden's Entourage |
 |
| Love you beyond words sweet baby E! You are SO dearly loved and have two of the most amazing parents. Can't wait to watch your world grow. xoxo! |
 |
| Another best of mine moved away but this time to the West Coast! Too far if you ask me... Miss you too much Megs! |
 |
| Sex and the City - Raleigh Edition |
 |
| Sisters, Meghan and Kerrigan, quit their jobs, sold/gave away the majority of their belongings, packed up Kerri's car, and drove cross country to San Francisco - all within a matter of about 4 weeks. CRAZY PANTS! I seriously admire, love, and miss you both deeply! |
 |
| Can't leave out Tarheel Nation! |
 |
| Blue Zone Suite Life compliments of Steve Raff |
 |
| Good ole' Alma Mater rivalry. Go Heels! |
Victory Junction Gang Camp |





 |
2nd Annual Victory Junction Fall Family Camp! See my Victory Junction post to read more about Victory Junction and these precious people. Love this place and this precious family!
October
 |
| Ansleigh! |
 |
And Cozette!
I began babysitting after work every Monday for these two gorgeous girls.
|
Chicago
Mr. Chicago himself!
 |
Went to Chicago to visit Ben!
Chicago Aquarium :) |
 |
| I arrived mid-Friday and Ben was still working so I explored the city solo for a few hours and found the infamous Bean! |
 |
| Such an awesome city! (Side note: this was another day, I did not have a stranger take this of me on my solo tour of Chicago previously stated. Ben did - have no fear :) ) |
 |
| We stood in line for over 3 hours to get to the top of the Willis Tower. Though we contemplated the majority of our wait we decided it was worth it! |
 |
| Of course we had to get Chicago Style PizzaPie |
Fall Festivities
 |
| Pick of the Patch! |
 |
| My favorite punkin of all! |
 |
| Love this family! So glad you were able to join! |
 |
| ROOMIES! |
 |
| Happy Fall from all of my Punkins! |
 |
Sweet corn with sweet Lauren!
Annual NC State Fair visit
Color Me Rad 5k
 |
so much fun!
|
Halloween
 |
| We substituted Trick-or-Treating for this Halloween Feast |
|
November
San Francisco
 |
Kate and I traveled to San Francisco to visit our favorite CA resident.
We miss you! |
 |
| City girl! |
 |
| Meghan and Kerri took us to Napa! |
 |
| We had a picnic in Napa! |
 |
| Such a fun, gorgeous day. Take me back! |
 |
| Sausalito! |
 |
| We ate A LOT of delicious food - this breakfast lighthouse was one of my favorite meals. |
 |
| besties! |
 |
| Such an amazing trip. If you haven't noticed, the Kemp sisters are notorious for always hosting unreal cool trips. Thank you Meghan and Kerri for this amazing week of quality time, laughing until my stomach cramped, never before seen views, and seriously missed fun in your new home :) |
 |
| The fun did not end there though because Kate and I didn't travel alone! We got to travel with my mom and grandma - ultimate girls trip! Unfortunately, while we didn't see me them much of the trip since we got to experience the city from the locals perspective in Meg and Kerri's 1 room flat and they spent it in a luxurious hotel, shopping sight-seeing, etc, we did get to spend one day together and with an extremely special woman. My Great Grandma Edna and Great Aunt Susie and Uncle Marv also live in SF. We get to see them once every two years or so but I hadn't visited since 2009 - this trip was long overdue. I loved visiting my Great Grandma with my mom and Grandma and I especially loved that my best friends got to meet such a precious part of my heart. |
 |
| 98 years old and still living on her own. Champagne celebration is definitely a must with those stats! |
 |
| 4 Generations. Beyond thankful for this moment. |
 |
| I've always been told I'm most like my Great Grandma in our family and although I grew up on the other side of the nation as her, I have such a strong bond to her sweet, vivacious, strong-willed soul and simply adore being in her presence. I sure hope I can live to experience half the joy and life she has. |
 |
| love her. |
 |
| Thankful. |
 |
Twas a Happy Thanksgiving and a Happy Birthday for Dad!
Thankful. |
 |
Thankful.
Thankful for this day and every day and everyone. |
And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. Colossians 3:15
December
SHS Class of 2007 Class Reunion
 |
| Morgan and I planned our 5 year High School Reunion |
 |
I think it was a success! It was great to see all of these precious faces. Hard to believe we have already graduated from college and are hosting reunions. Weird.
Christmas

 |
I absolutely adore the Christmas season! Who doesn't adore the greatest celebration of all - Jesus' birthday?! This celebration season was filled with abundant love and joy. Great way to round up the year - as always. Until next season :)
Engagements
2012 was the year of engagements. Several of my oldest and dearest friends got engaged and I couldn't be happier for each and every one of you! I love you and can't wait until you two become one in the very near future!
.jpg) |
Aimee and Adam!
September 2013 |
 |
Claire and Jeff!
May 24, 2013 |
 |
Pam and Wesley!
June 14, 2014 |
 |
Caroline and Will!
August 24, 2013 |
 |
Rene' and Anthony!
August 10, 2013 |
 |
Emily and JEF
America's favorite couple even after they aren't a couple anymore. Love y'all (Jef). |
December 31, 2012
 |
| Happy New Year! Here's to 2013! |
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment